This video demonstrates how to make mini peelable potatoes for a doll house. Make a small potato shape out of polymer clay. Scrape some brown pastel chalk into a dish and roll the potato shape in the dust until it is covered. Bake your potato in the oven according to your polymer clay instructions. When it is baked, cut the potato with a razor blade. Be very careful because it is quite hard to cut and you don't want to cut yourself. Place the cut potatoes into a suitable small dish. Take some translucent liquid Sculpey and pour it all over the potatoes. Then bake it all again. Alternatively you can use gallery glass, the shiny one and not the matt, and let it dry in the air. If you wish, you can also peel a part of the potato skin with your razor blade and bend the peel back to show the white part inside.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades