This short video explains how to create a mini milkshake for a doll. Using Elmer's Probond Stainable Wood Filler is preferable because it happens to already be the right color, although using this brand is not absolutely required-any wood filler would do. You can find this at a hardware store. If tiny cups are not at your disposal, don't worry! Our presenter shows us how to use a bead cap in the tiny cup's place. Fill the bead cap with the wood filler, and then using a tiny spoon that can be purchased at Hobby Lobby (you can also use a cut-off toothpick), stick it in the top and you're done! You now have a tiny milkshake for your doll.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades