Garden of Imagination shows viewers how to make realistic looking bread loaves for a dollhouse. First, you need a beige ball of clay or a color that looks like that of bread. Take your ball of clay and warm it up in your hand. Lay it on your table. With the center of your palm, press the ball of clay down. This will give you a nice bread shape. Now, take a twisted wire and make a tic tac toe board on your bread to act as creased. Use rolled up tin foil to give the bread texture. Now, use chalk to give the bread color. Use a razor blade to scrape off chalk and paint the bread. First use white chalk to mimic flour of the bread. Next, use light brown chalk and cover the outside and top of the bread with this color chalk. You won't want this light brown in the creases. Use a dark brown and touch it on the top to make the bread look toasty. Now, you can cover it with translucent sculpy and you have your shiny doll house bread!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades