This video shows you how to make a miniature Jell-O mold, for display in a dollhouse. In advance, you will need to make a Jell-O mold out of polymer clay. You will need to shape it into a conventional form for Jell-O molds.
In order to perform this craft project, you will need: a mold made of polymer clay, Quick Water, a small piece of cardboard, gel food coloring, and a toothpick.
The Quick Water resin contains 2 bottles. Squeeze equal portions of the resin onto the cardboard. Place a small amount of food coloring on the cardboard. With a toothpick, mix all three together. Mix well. Try to avoid creating air bubbles in the mix. Pour the mixture into your pre-prepared mold. Allow to air dry for approximately 8-10 hours. Remove it from the mold. It should be ready for display in your dollhouse. The mold may be used again and again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades