Why buy something when you can just make it yourself? Instead of a store bought mini dog/cat bowl, you can easily make it for yourself. Buy some polymore clay and roll it into a very small ball. Now take your finger, and press it down on the clay until its flat, not too thin although. Next take a marker and with the bottom of it, press down so you have the bottom of it, make sure you don't go right through it. Next center a circle cutter around the pen and cut straight down and through the clay. Pull pen out. And you should have your bowl now made. Simple easy and will save you a buck or two.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades