Garden of Imagination demonstrates how to make a miniature polymer clay cup cake. First, roll a ball of brown clay into a circle. Squish it a little on its side. Use a toothpick to create edges on the cupcake. Make the top more pointed. Flip the cupcake over so that it sits flat. Bake the base for a few minutes to make it hard so you don't lose your texture. Roll your clay icing color into a long, thin rope. Wrap the icing in a conical circle on top of the cupcake base. Next, use tiny glass seed beads for sprinkles. Pour the seed beads into a cup and roll the top of the cupcake in the glass beads. Next, add a small ball of white clay to the top of the cupcake for the whipped topping. Finish the cupcake with a tiny red piece of clay for the cherry to complete the clay project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades