Showing how to make of a cucumber out of polymer clay. The instructor begins with the color of clay she is going to be using, greens and translucent. She makes six inner 'seeds', then she shapes them around a core piece. Around the middle, she wraps 2 layers of translucent clay, then a light green, and the final dark green outside. The whole time she's lightly shaping the piece into a tighter compact whole, saying this needs to be done while the clay is warm, and not to walk away or take any breaks. Then she rolls part of the cucumber out to a smaller size, a size fit for doll houses.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades