Mix cinnamon brown chalk powder and clear polymer clay and roll it out flat. Paint some more powder on the flat clay. You need quite a lot of powder to create brown rings later. Roll up the flat clay into a sausage shape. Cut slices of the long sausage and lay them on a wooden tray. Blunt the edges with your finger. Put some white chalk into a blob of thick varnish to make icing. Drizzle the icing on the top of the cinnamon rolls. You can add yellow chalk to make it look dark and cooked before baking and adding the icing. Remember to cool the clay down after baking before you add the icing. Leave it overnight then varnish it all over again. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades