Here is another video by a woman named Angela on how to make a miniature Christmas log cake for a dollhouse. The first thing she does is roll out a sheet of brown clay with a pasta maker on a setting of 4. Then she rolls out a white sheet with smaller setting of 6. Use a razor blade and cut some straight edges. She layers the brown and white layer and rolls them together. Cutting off the ends she has now created a log cake. Use these ends for slices of the cake for dolls. She then uses a pepper corn to roll of the cake to give it a more life like texture. Use white liquid clay for icing to drizzle on top and glitter for sugar. Then you can add whatever other decorations you may want. Bake and play!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades