In order to make a mini cappuccino machine for a dollhouse, you will need the following: a copper fitting (from the hardware store), glue, pliers, and old jewelry. Superglue works best, if it is the type with a reusable lid. From a clip on earring, remove the hook. It will be used as a spout. Pendants or lockets, could be used as the cup holders for the machine. Make sure that you remove the excesses from the jewelry. The part of the necklace that is used in the screw on necklace can be used for buttons for the machine. Old watches will work as a lid for the machine. Allow it to dry. Clay may be used to imitate coffee.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades