First of all go to Google and then type in 'candy bar wrapper image' and then enter and go to image results. Select the 'crunch' image and right click and then 'copy' and then go to word document and paste it there. But if the image is big then right click and select 'hyperlink' and select 'remove hyperlink' to remove it. Now select the image again by clicking on to it and you can change the size of the image. Pick out the corner of the box that appears on the image and drag it inside to make the image as tiny as you want. You can make it about half an inch. Now again find and copy another image of 'snickers' using the above process. Now take out print out by going to print and then select photo and then put a photo paper to print out the two images. The photo paper shall make the print more realistic. Now cut them out of the paper and fold it right on the edges like you can see it in actual. Don't glue it yet. Take a tin foil and fold it till it is same as your candy bar wrapper and then wrap and use super glue the wrapper around it. Cut off the excess tin foil protruding from the ends. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades