The first step in making burritos for a dollhouse is to take some off white clay and roll it as thin as you can get it. After that, take a small circle using a small circular cutter of some sort. Next, make the "beans" with translucent liquid sculpting clay and some red clay by mixing the two ingredients together. Take a toothpick and apply this mixture in a line down the center. Now take one side of the circle and fold in just past the bean mixture. Now fold the side flaps over and roll the other side in to complete the burrito. Now take soft pastels and a clean paint brush and brush the burrito with a little bit of yellow and light brown to make it look more realistic. Cut the burrito in half now and apply a little more of the bean mixture to the cut sides. Place on a little dollhouse plate and you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades