This video shows how to make a miniature ham out of polymer clay, for use in a dollhouse. The instructor begins by taking red and white clay and mixing it to get the color wanted for the meat of the ham. A small, hardened pink piece is then wrapped in a white piece, making the bone with the marrow inside. This is then pressed inside the meat and made to extend out of one end, completing the ham. The process is demonstrated in detail, making it easy to follow along and make your own miniature ham.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades