This video shows us how to make lilies for a dollhouse just in time for Easter. First you take a toothpaste cap and some copper metallic paint and paint it. This is your flower pot! Make the flower heads and set aside. Take some clay and stick it into the flower pot. Then take some wire, the length of what you want for stems, and stick one end into the flower bloom and the other into the cap. To make these flowers, you take some clay and roll it into a ball. Lengthen your ball into a cone like shape and poke the center. Using a razor blade you can then make cuts to separate petals. Use a darker color then your flower to make the inside details of your lilies. After you are all done this you can stick your wire in them to put in your flower pots. Be creative, you can use different things for your pots and make different flowers. Have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades