Gentleman Bunny takes his viewers through a polymer clay breakfast preparation that combines the best of both worlds: visual appeal and no calories! He starts off by making a croissant out of a strip of clay. The clay is rolled between the fingers and then twisted to resemble a light and flaky croissant. While this is "baking", the polymer clay egg is made. A piece of white clay is formed into a round, similar in look to a fried egg white. A dot of yellow is then placed over the white and a perfectly over easy egg is formed. Lastly the bacon is produced. Gentleman Bunny takes two thin strips of white and one thin strip of red and "smears" them together to create the perfect bacon color. After a quick trim of the bacon, the polymer clay breakfast is plated. If the viewer did not just see that the meal was created of clay, it looks good enough to eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades