This is a video tutorial describing how to make a doll outfit that includes a half top and a skirt. The first step is to gather what you will need. You will need 2 pieces of fabric, some elastic band, and then something for closure such as a hook and eye, a button, or a snap. Then to make the top you need to cut a 12.5 cm by 6 cm rectangle, then fold the fabric and sew the length and the width, leaving 0.5 cm edges, then turn the rectangle inside out and sew up the opening. Next sew the elastic around the middle of the top, next you can garnish the top with ribbons if you would like. Finally add the closure to the back of the top and you are finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades