Garden of Imagination demonstrates how to make a miniature corn on the cob out of polymer clay. First, roll and flatten two small balls of green clay to make the corn husks. Make the husks pointed on both ends. Take a piece of yellow clay and roll it into a conical corn cob shape. Insert the corn on the cob into the texture piece and roll it to achieve the textured corn kernels. Wrap the corn on the cob between the two green husks. Make sure the husk leaves overlap in the front. Squeeze the cob on the bottom to round out the shape and complete the clay project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades