The Concrete Jungle guide to making concrete moulds and ornaments as a hobby or business is presented here. This is a short excerpt of a longer film. Mixing the concrete is presented. It is important to get the correct consistency to make the ornament successfully. Other features include the ingredients used and the filling of the latex mould and removing the mould. The mixing ratio for the cement is 4 parts gravel (6-10mm), 2 parts coarse sand, 1 part cement and water. The consistency should be runny and creamy. Latex moulds with a fibreglass support on the outside are used for making concrete ornaments. Latex moulds will not last and therefore a few are made for the same ornament design.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades