Channel Pulip shows you how to make a holiday coat for a doll. You will need wool felt, with no crease, trimming, lace, ribbon or button. Cut out the pattern as shown. Sew together at shoulder with 4mm seam. Pin and sew sleeve on. Sew lace on coat bottom and sleeve bottoms. Sew the side seams. Turn the coat inside out. Sew trimming from top of coat to bottom. Sew trim on collar and sew collar to coat. If you are adding pockets, sew trim on them and hand stitch the pockets to the coat. To close the front of the coat, sew hooks and ribbon. And you now have a lovely coat for your doll for the holidays.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades