In this tutorial, we learn how to make an Android doll at home. First, print out the Android logo from the internet, making it large enough to make a doll. Now, cut out the print out with scissors cutting out the different sections individually. Next, place the cut outs onto a piece of green felt, then pin it down so it doesn't shift around. Now, cut around the paper so you get the same pattern. After this, cut out all the other parts, making two of the shapes so you have a top and a bottom. Next, place the materials together and then sew them, leaving an opening for stuffing, then stuffing it and sewing it up completely. Attach buttons to the face along with ribbon, then you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades