In this tutorial, we learn how to insert eyes from the back of a Reborn baby doll. To do this, you will need: a cutting knife, glues, and the correct type of eyes for your baby doll. Start off by cutting the vinyl on the back of the head, using your thumb to push the socket back into the head. After this, cut the bottom half just enough to push the eye through the socket. Insert the eyes into the cuts that you made, letting it sit flush to the vinyl. Look at the front of the doll to make sure the eye is situated properly, move it around if you need to. Insert both of the eyes, then when you are finished, glue the vinyl to the eyelid and enjoy the doll when dried!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades