In this tutorial, we learn how to fix your American Girl Doll's loose limbs. If your doll doesn't stand up very well because her limbs are loose, you can re-string her. First, take the knots off from around the head and then pull the head off. After this, take out all of the stuffing from the doll. From here, you will find the inner limbs with the elastic pieces on them. Take a rubber band and tie it around between the gold piece and the white piece. Do this for all the limbs, then stuff the stuffing back into the doll. Replace the head and then secure it and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades