In this tutorial, we learn how to do a Y braid on your American Girl doll. First, brush your doll's hair out and then put the hair in pig tails. From here, you will split the tail in half on both sides. Then, you will combine the two middle pieces and start to braid the hair like normal. Do this all the way down until you reach the bottom of the hair. When finished, tie the end with a rubber band to keep in place. This will finish the Y braid look for your American Girl doll, enjoy! Decorate with bows on the sides if you'd like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades