This video explains how to repair decorate figurines using modeling clay as a clamp to help you glue it properly. It can be hard to glue broken figurines, because it's difficult to keep the pieces held together while the glue is drying. He suggests using modeling clay to hold the pieces together. First stick a hunk of modeling clay to your table or work bench. Stick one part of your broken figurine into the modeling clay to hold it at the proper angle. Take the other piece and line it up where it's supposed to be, making a dent in the clay. Use instant glue that cures quickly. Put the glue on the broken surfaces, and put the piece back into position. The clay will hold the pieces together. This is a creative idea that works well for clamping odd-shaped pieces together while the glue is drying.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades